As a Human Resources professional with over eleven years of experience both as a recruiter and career coach, I can offer you advice on how to enhance your current resume or how to build the framework for a brand new resume.

No matter what the type of transition you are facing or what your goals are, I can help guide you. Ask away. I will do my best to provide with information to help you get that dream job with the best possible resume!

Having worked in both business and higher education, I know how crucial a resume is to opening the door to opportunities. I am passionate about helping you create a resume so employers will see what you can offer that is uniquely you!

Email me today at resumefoundations@gmail.com


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quick tip about cover letters!

So over the past few weeks, I have noticed a common theme with applications, in particular - cover letters. What is lacking is why the candidate is interested in the job and I hear the same theme from my hiring managers and fellow co-workers of them stating - nobody puts this in their cover letters! Always state what interests you in the position, department and company.  State this in the third or fourth paragraph of your cover letter. It will help increase your chances to be picked out of the hundreds of applicants for the jobs you are applying too! I hope this helps and please email me any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment